G367: Emergency Planning for Campus Executives
This 2-hour overview of emergency planning serves as a briefing for executives of institutions of higher education. It provides them with insights into multi-hazard emergency planning and their role in protecting lives, property, and operations. The course consists of seven modules which can be delivered independently so that campuses can tailor the seminar to fit their schedules and needs.
- Emergency Management: What Is It? Why Do It?
- Executive-level Support
- Developing Your Emergency Operations Plan (EOP)
- Evaluating Your EOP
- Responding Using Incident Command System (ICS)
- Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
- Engaging Your Campus
Provide executives of institutions of higher education (IHEs) with insights into multi-hazard emergency planning and their role in protecting lives, property, and operations.
IS100HE – ICS for Higher Education http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/IS/IS100HE.asp
Presidents, vice presidents, provosts, chancellors, deans and other leadership positions at institutions of higher education.
Downloadable Course Materials:
- You will need the FREE Acrobat Reader to view and print the PDF files off-line.
- You will need the Winzip utility to open ZIP files.
|Closed Captioned - Emergency Planning for Campus Executives||140 MB||ZIP|
|Emergency Planning for Campus Executives||159 MB||ZIP|
* To properly view PowerPoint files and embedded videos, please download the visuals zip file and extract all of the contents to the same directory (folder) on your computer. Videos will not play unless they are extracted to the same directory that contains the PowerPoint.