Welcome to the Emergency Management Institute
Emergency Management Institute Mission
To support the Department of Homeland Security and FEMA's goals by improving the competencies of the U.S. officials in Emergency Management at all levels of government to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate the potential effects of all types of disasters and emergencies on the American people. Read more...
Train - Exercise - Educate
EMI Training Updates
- 1003 - REVISED - Training Opportunity - K0146 HSEEP FY14_Trg Opp Revised Apr 15 2014 New
- IS-524 - Continuity of Operations (COOP) Planner's Workshop New
- IS-526 - Mission Essential Functions (MEF) Workshop New
- IS-212.a - Introduction to Unified Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) New
- 1053 - Training Opportunity - V-0016 - VTTX Aircraft Crash Focus 171819 June 2014 New
- IS-241.b - Decision Making and Problem Solving New
- IS-242.b - Effective Communication New
- 1052 - Training Opportunity - V-0023 VTTX Pandemic May 21 2014 New
- Recently Featured Items »
Sign up via our free e-mail subscription service to receive notifications when new EMI information is available. With a subscription profile, you automatically receive updates without having to return to the website and check for changes. You also have the option of signing up for additional email updates from FEMA and EMI.